Twentyseven Global has seen mobile trends go through some pretty big changes in recent years. We’ve been able to assist our clients by developing unique mobile appsthat keep customers interested and keep your brand relevant to your target demographic. What can you expect in 2012?
Here are our top five predictions:
Top 5 Mobile Trends for 2012
1. Business apps will explode to take advantage of customer engagement, brand promotion, and transactional opportunities.
2. Tablet wars will intensify with new iPad models and the emergence of Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich which standardizes the OS across phones and tablets.
3. Bandwidth-hungry apps will increase as carriers battle to roll out 4G and LTE.
4. Location-awareness will continue to grow within apps, as business realize their opportunity to influence a customer on-location, in the moment of choice.
5. Apple will continue to yield market share to Android as a third player emerges and a fourth disappears.