We are pleased to announce that five of the companies in the running for Tech Cocktail’s search for the hottest Kansas City technology startup, are either clients or partners of Twentyseven Global. Clients include; Airport Life, Audio Anywhere, RAZ Mobile and Front Flip and partner, RareWire. Tech Cocktail, an events organization for startups, entrepreneurs and technology enthusiasts is holding a cocktail mixer and startup showcase event on October 17, 2012 at Boulevard Brewing Company, where the winner will be announced. The event will bring together the best local tech startups with other technology enthusiasts and entrepreneurs. We urge you to vote for your favorite and stay tuned to see who will be awarded the title of hottest KC tech startup!
Tech Cocktail is now being served in Kansas City. That’s right, later this month, TC is coming to KC. We heard through the grapevine that Missouri’s biggest city is home to some great early stage startups and a bubbling technology scene. Naturally we wanted to check it out for ourselves by hosting a Tech Cocktail Mixer < register for the event here >.
But before the event begins, we want to know what you think – who is Kansas City’s Hottest Showcasing Startup? Let us know your thoughts by answering the poll at the end of this post.
The winner will be announced live at the event and will receive a couple of minutes on stage to pitch their startup in front of all attendees. Don’t miss out.
- ABPathfinder – ABPathfinder helps kids with Autism gain skills faster by making their therapists more efficient and effective.
- Airport Life – Airport Life smartphone and tablet air travel app brings users all the important information a passenger needs is now in one, easy to use app.
- AudioAnywhere – AudioAnywhere is a streaming music service that works for both listeners AND artists.
- EyeVerify – Eye vein biometrics can delivery fingerprint level accuracy from the device you never leave home without.
- FINDitKC – FINDitKC is a place to find videos on things to do, places to shop, eat, play, and live in and around Kansas City. We strive to make our videos social sharing tools so that people can share with others what KC is all about.
- FormZapper – Formzapper makes it easy for you to put your forms online, fill them out, store them, and share them with others. We manage your paperwork for you, so you can spend your time doing more important things.
- Front Flip – Front Flip helps businesses engage their customers through fun in-store experiences and targeted mobile outreach.
- Local Ruckus – Local Ruckus is an easy, enjoyable way to discover and share local events. No more hunting through newspapers and overly complicated websites.
- Neighbor.ly – Neighbor.ly is the civic crowdfunding platform. It helps cities, neighborhoods, and civic orgs raise money for civic projects.
- RareWire – RareWire is a cloud based app development software and code language. Aimed at web designers lowers the barrier of entry in the growing world of app development.
- RAZ Mobile – RAZ Mobile provides nonprofits with the opportunity to create a mobile optimized website, share their message instantly with prospective supporters via text, email, and social, and collect donations directly from users mobile phones quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- RFP365 – RFP365 is a web-based platform designed to facilitate the entire Request-for-Proposal (RFP) process. The application benefits both issuers and responders with time saving features, configurable workflow, and insightful analytics.
- Stackify – Stackify provides developers safe and secure access to their applications, servers, and databases. Most developers have no access at all to production servers which makes application support very difficult.
- TiBi.tv – TiBi.tv is an IPTV service that combines instant gratification with gamification. Our multi-patented process allows the viewer to purchase content relevant to a video stream using a proprietary ad-aware content tagging system.
- Trellie – Trellie Inc. makes innovative consumer electronics that better connect people to improve communication, happiness and peace of mind.
- Truckily – Truckily is a location based marketing platform for food trucks and mobile vendors.