Content Marketing Specialist
The Content Marketing Specialist will develop and manage marketing communications strategies, programs, and collateral by working with Twentyseven Global team members, business partners, and clients. They will effectively communicate Twentyseven Global services, capabilities, and value proposition to prospects and influencers of various backgrounds via multiple channels. We’re in the software industry and have a
This position is part-time with flexible hours working at our office in Leawood, KS. This role includes:
- Advising CEO on effective marketing initiatives and activities
- Development of marketing collateral including overview presentations, “2-
pagers”, blog posts, client case studies, and newsletters.
- Working with business partners to align marketing messages and campaigns.
- Collaboration with Twentyseven Global clients on testimonials and case studies
- Identification and coordination of event and sponsorship opportunities
- Curating of contact lists for multiple audiences
- Maintenance of website content and search engine optimization
- Coordination and supervision of social media marketing content
- Cultivation of influencers via social media and other channels
- Tracking, evaluation, and continual improvement of content performance and engagement
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, or Marketing
- Four years related work experience
- Exceptional writing skills; minimum 1-year technical writing experience
- Strong organizational, collaboration and time management skills
Editorialmindset that seeks to understand what various audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with WordPress and Marketing Automation platforms
- Proficiency in keyword research, Google Analytics, and effective SEO techniques; ability to use data to refine content strategy
- Ability to create visually appealing presentation material; experience with modern design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, etc.) is a plus
- Self-starter with the creativity to set strategic marketing direction and the self-discipline to execute
- Passion for writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and work within a fast-paced team environment
We’re a small and fast-growing company with an engaged and energetic team. If you can match our energy and enthusiasm and are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact, we’d love to hear from you. We ask applicants to supply two writing samples (300-500 words), a cover letter, resume, and examples of previous work.
Applicants should email email@example.com with “Content Marketing Specialist” in the subject line to apply.