27Global is seeking a Senior Software Developer for our custom software development practice. Candidates can expect exposure to new and exciting projects for clients in a wide variety of industries using cutting-edge technology stacks, a culture of continuous improvement, and abundant opportunities to grow their skills and career.
- Great attitude, work ethic, energy, and enthusiasm
- Work Location: Leawood, KS or Denver, CO
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Top quartile of class or standardized test scores
- System Integrator and/or Software Company experience is preferred
- Experience coordinating with and/or managing offshore software development teams preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in object-oriented programming (.NET preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise in n-tier, micro-service, and cloud-native architectures
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps principles
- Experience with Agile development methodologies required
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Develop and maintain architectural direction and standards, incorporating emerging technologies and techniques to maintain 27Global’s technology leadership position
- Provide technical expertise to multiple client project teams
- Develop architecture specifications and scaffolding, perform design and code reviews, and lead development teams both on- and off-shore
- Develop code assets, including prototypes, software architecture components, starter-kits, client solutions, and other items as agreed
- Assist with Site Reliability Services engagements (dev/ops, cloud environment management)
- Triage and (in some cases) resolve high priority or time sensitive issues
- Help maintain excellent client relationships; add value to sales process from a technical standpoint
- Anticipated time allocation: 30% code, 30% define architecture and provide guidance, 20-30% code review and problem resolution, 10-20% technical sales support
- Work on client location or at 27Global offices.
- Occasional travel may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less
Applicants should fill out the form below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Developer” in the subject line.
27Global’s mission is to help forward-thinking business leaders create and sustain a competitive advantage through information technology. The company’s core values of Stewardship, Integrity, Ownership, Abundance Mentality, and Be the Best – Expect the Best drive our ability to successfully achieve this mission. Our team members share these common core values to achieve exceptional results for our clients.