On March 1, 2014, Twentyseven Global proudly opened its first-ever office in Denver, Colorado. The opening came at a time when the city was experiencing a high demand for workers skilled in IT and software development in Denver.
Twentyseven Global established its Denver office at Industry, a co-working space at 3001 Brighton Boulevard. Industry consists of over 120,000 square feet of collaborative office space and amenities, and strives to make its community the nexus of creativity and technology in downtown Denver. It is an important anchor in the revitalization of the Brighton corridor.
Denver enjoys a thriving community of tech startups and entrepreneurs, but has recently been feeling the brunt of the skilled IT worker shortage. Twentyseven Global’s Denver office and software and mobile app development services helps to fulfill that demand.
- We’re local! Software development in Denver should be accessible and convenient. Our Denver team is comprised of highly experienced software and consulting industry veterans.
- Our Industry office is part of the revitalization effort for the Brighton Boulevard corridor and River North neighborhood.
- We are uniquely positioned to leverage our experience to help Denver- and Colorado-based clients, from startups to small- and medium-sized businesses.
- With access to more than 1,500 software development resources, we are positioned to help Denver fill local demand for much needed technical resources.
- Contact us to find out how we’re helping to drive the healthcare technology ecosystem in Colorado.