Ziyak is a Kansas City based startup company that offers a free, social, mobile app centered around locating and engaging in events near app users. Event managers and local businesses pay a small fee to post events within the app in order to gain more exposure. Everything from happy hours, to yoga classes, to art gallery exhibits can be found within the app. In addition to finding local events, Ziyak’s integration with a well-known ticket vendor allows app users to purchase tickets to events right within the app. Ziyak commissioned Twentyseven Global to build both the native iOS and Android applications, including the ticket integration piece. Twentyseven Global also developed an administrative web portal where event members can manage their events and Ziyak can manage their clients, sales representatives, and valuable metrics.
- Native iOS and Android Applications
- Design of App and Administrative Portal UIs
- Fully responsive UI that can be accessed from any type of device
- Integration with third party ticket provider to import ticketed events and allow users to buy tickets from within the app
- API integration with Twitter, Facebook, Google Maps, and Credit Card Processing
- Automation of Ziyak sales representative commissions through creation of a commission calculator and ACH processing