Twentyseven Global is looking forward to KC Startup Crawl 2.0, which is sponsored by Google Fiber, next week. KC Startup Crawl is one of the most anticipated events of 1WeekKC, which celebrates entrepreneurialism in Kansas City. The crawl starts at 4 pm and lasts until 9 pm.
Kansas City’s second Startup Crawl offers area residents a one-night tour of the metro’s many budding companies. The goal of this event is to make the startup arena even more accessible to local hopefuls, new arrivals and the community in general. Everyone curious about startups is welcome.
Attendees will board shuttles and “startup hop” around several organizations to get an inside view of 100 startups, meet the founders and teams, and be inspired to get involved. It’s a great opportunity for homegrown entrepreneurs to tell their stories, extend hospitality, and connect with new faces.
Attendees are also welcome to drive their own cars to destinations.
Bring your friends, business cards and friendly curiosity. And plan to enjoy a drink or two! (If you plan to drink please be prepared to show ID.) Shuttles sponsored by Google Fiber, learn more here.
- Kauffman Foundation, Rockhill Road www.kauffman.org
- OfficePort, West 19th Street officeportkc.com
- Loqey, 1818 Wyandotte www.loqey.com
- Snow & Co, Wyandotte www.snowandcompany.com
- Cremalab, 1815 Central cremalab.com
- Think Big Partners, 1800 Baltimore Avenue (floors 4, 5, 6) www.thinkbigpartners.com
- Sprint Studio, 161 E 14th Street www.sprint.com
- Innovation Café, 111 West 10th Street icafekc.com
- BetaBlox, Mercier Street betablox.com
- Google Fiber Space, Westport Road fiber.google.com
- Kansas City Startup Village, 4500 State Line www.kcstartupvillage.org
- Drunken Fish, East 14th Street (last drop off to Adam Coomes After Party)
- SEE ROUTE MAP >
When: Friday, June 28th, 2013 – 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. CST
Where: All across Kansas City. Click here for map with all locations
What: A one-night tour of Kansas City’s many budding companies