Twentyseven Global’s first appearance at Denver Startup Week 2014, a networking event for Denver software development companies and startups, was a success! According to Creighton O’Neal, vice president of client services for Twentyseven Global’s Denver location, it was everything Twentyseven Global expected and more.
He recapped the events below-
- Our neighbor at INDUSTRY Denver, Mark Geene, CEO and co-founder of Cloud Elements, delivered an excellent presentation about Lean Product Development for Startups in front of a packed house. He provided excellent advice for startups to target and implement MVP features before spending a lot of money on features that are nice to have.
- We learned a lot about the complex and ever-changing digital marketing strategies from Krista Chism, Eric Elkins, Brian Grayson and Andrew Fischer at SEO, PPC and Social Media: The Trifecta of Digital Strategy.
- INDUSTRY hosted the Digital Health Challenge where six startup companies delivered their pitches to several healthcare executives in the Denver community. Congrats to our neighbor at INDUSTRY, Andrew Altorfer (pictured below), co-founder and CEO of CirrusMD, for winning two cash awards at the event.
- We all know about MVP, but insights from Perry Evans, founder and CEO of Closely, on the MVC (for channel) were excellent and new to most of us.
- We enjoyed talking with Ready Talk, OneReach Health, Choozle, SpotXchange and Mad Genius Radio at the Startup Crawl.
- We spent time with our friends from Built in Colorado and the Colorado Technology Association (CTA) at the Startup Crawl and Startup Week Opening Bash.