Reports To: Director of Site Reliability
27Global is seeking a Cloud Engineer for our growing site reliability engineering practice. Candidates can expect exposure to new and exciting projects for clients in a wide variety of industries using cutting-edge technology stacks, a culture of continuous improvement, and abundant opportunities to grow their skills and career.
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, GitLabCI)
- Proficiency with automation/configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Terraform, Puppet, and Chef.
- Proficiency with scripting languages (bash, PHP, NodeJS, Python, Perl).
- Able to work in both Linux and Windows-based environments and associated code frameworks (eg .NET)
- Working experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCE)
- Experience with containers, microservice architectures and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Application level monitoring (APM)
- Experience with System level monitoring (Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus)
- Experience working with API and ETL endpoints (e.g. REST, SOAP, XML,JSON).
- Experience with automation and deployment templates for relational and nosql databases such as MSSQL, MySQL, PostGreSQL, MongoDB.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment
- Work with 27Global Director of Site Reliability to define and implement Dev/Ops practices across clients
- Analyze, design, and build CI/CD pipelines
- Design, build, and manage cloud infrastructure using automated processes (infrastructure as code)
- Implement access and security controls, including security groups, profiles, permissions, and key management strategy
- Install and configure monitoring and logging tools and set up client dashboards
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Perform system audits of client environments
- Create Release and Deployment Plans
- Provide installation and patching support
- Provide production on-call support, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
- Maintain processing environment high uptime
- Collaborate with Architecture and Development teams to implement highly available solutions
- Maintain and expand on existing automated deployment scripts, reporting, and remediation tools
Applicants should fill out the form below or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Cloud Engineer” in the subject line.
27Global’s mission is to help forward-thinking business leaders create and sustain a competitive advantage through information technology. The company’s core values of Stewardship, Integrity, Ownership, Abundance Mentality, and Be the Best – Expect the Best drive our ability to successfully achieve this mission. Our team members share these common core values to achieve exceptional results for our clients.