Leawood, KS or Denver, CO
27Global is a rapidly growing company in the dynamic industry of software, cloud, and data engineering. We pride ourselves on the quality of the services we deliver, the clients we serve, and the strength of our culture. Our commitment to our employees is evidenced by our fourth consecutive Best Places to Work award.
As a Technical Architect, you’ll be responsible for designing the structure of a specific, service, or application and overseeing the related IT assignments for a successful implementation. You’ll report directly to the Chief Technology Officer and will lead a team of on and off-shore engineers and developers.
- Develop and maintain architectural direction and standards, incorporating emerging technologies and techniques to maintain 27Global’s technology leadership position
- Provide technical expertise to multiple client project teams
- Lead a team of on and off-shore developers and other technical professionals
- Develop architecture specifications and scaffolding, perform design and code reviews, and lead development teams both on- and off-shore
- Develop code assets, including prototypes, software architecture components, starter kits, client solutions, and other items as agreed
- Ensure applications are fully functional for end-users
- Assist with Site Reliability Services engagements (dev/ops, cloud environment management)
- Triage and (in some cases) resolve high-priority or time-sensitive issues
- Help maintain excellent client relationships; add value to the sales process from a technical standpoint
- Anticipated time allocation: 50% code, 25% define the architecture and provide guidance, and 25% code review and problem resolution.
- Work on client location or at 27Global offices.
- Occasional travel may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- 8+ years of software development experience in a cloud-native environment
- Experience with OOP frameworks and languages, such as Java, .Net, Python, etc..
- Excellent understanding of the mobile/native app development and deployment ecosystem.
- Ability to context switch and work on a variety of projects over specified periods of time
- Ability to work at 27Global offices in either Leawood, KS or Denver, CO with hybrid work flexibility after 90 days, and occasionally onsite at client offices
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to client sites may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less
- Legal authorization to work in the United States and the ability to prove eligibility at the time of hire
Ways to stand out:
- Experience coordinating with and/or managing offshore software development teams
- System Integrator and/or Software Company experience
- Experience with micro-service, and cloud-native architectures
- Experience with CI/CD tools and DevOps principles
- Four-time award winner of Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal
- A casual and fun small business work environment
- Competitive compensation, benefits, time off, profit sharing, and quarterly bonus potential
- Dedicated time for learning, development, research, and certifications
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $135,000 and $170,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for quarterly incentive compensation.