Leawood, KS or Denver, CO
27Global is a rapidly growing company in the dynamic industry of software, cloud, and data engineering. We pride ourselves on the quality of the services we deliver, the clients we serve, and the strength of our culture. Our commitment to our employees is evidenced by our fourth consecutive Best Places to Work award from the Kansas City Business Journal.
As an Azure Cloud Architect, you’ll be responsible for client management, technical leadership, and overall company growth. You’ll quickly become a trusted advisor for our clients; helping them solve their Cloud Infrastructure, Networking, and Security challenges and guiding them through all phases of the transformation lifecycle. Additionally, you’ll translate architecture plans to our engineers and developers and support them through implementation. Outside of client deliverable work, you’ll help the company with technological audits and standards. You’ll also help us expand our footprint in the industry by helping with RFP responses, creating SOW’s, and Cloud adoption strategies.
- Client Management
- Collaborate with various clients from multiple levels of the organization; often presenting and documenting client environment suggestions and improvements in a client-facing environment.
- Work with clients to determine the ideal future state, evaluate current client environments, and create a solution for new infrastructure builds.
- Analyze and design cloud architectures across client environments.
- Provide guidance, program plans, security engineering, and security and privacy requirements to support client software applications migrating to, or being developed in, a cloud environment and commercial Cloud hosting environments to ensure compliance with relevant policies.
- Assist in troubleshooting infrastructure and networking in client environments.
- Technical Leadership
- Work with Twentyseven Global Cloud Engineering Manager to define and implement Dev/Ops practices across client environments.
- Create the framework for what new infrastructure should look like across projects to keep uniformity for engineering.
- Translate architectural concepts into clear design/architecture documentation to support product development.
- Collaborate with software Architects and Development teams to implement highly available, secure solutions.
- Serve as a resource to the Product, Development, and Offshore teams for Azure solutions in both hands-on and advisory capacities.
- Mentor and assist team members with Knowledge transfer and technical leadership.
- Company Growth
- Act as a thought leader to influence and persuade current and future clients on cloud adoption.
- Lead and participate in architectural reviews and/or audits; define and maintain documentation of technology standards, processes, and policies related to internal applications and vendor product integration.
- Provide Azure technical expertise for POCs, drafting RFP responses, SOW creation, and best practices recommendations in support of the overall offering life cycle and consulting engagement process.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technical, Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Math, Science, Information Systems, or Business
- 5+ years of experience in integration architecture, having implemented integrations using REST API, REACT Framework, TypeScript, and OOP languages such as .NET Core.
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud architecture design and implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience in driving engineering solutions across multiple teams
- Experience with containers, microservice architectures, and orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Ability to context switch and work on a variety of projects over specified periods of time
- Ability to work at 27Global offices in either Leawood, KS or Denver, CO with hybrid work flexibility after 90 days, and occasionally onsite at client offices
- Flexibility to occasionally travel to client sites may be required, typically 1 week per quarter or less
- Legal authorization to work in the United States and the ability to prove eligibility at the time of hire
Ways to stand out:
- Professional services experience
- Azure and AWS experience
- Four-time award winner of Best Place to Work by the Kansas City Business Journal
- A casual and fun small business work environment
- Competitive compensation, benefits, time off, profit sharing, and quarterly bonus potential
- Dedicated time for learning, development, research, and certifications
For Colorado Applicants: The expected starting salary range for this position in Colorado is between $150,000 and $190,000. Applicable salary ranges may differ across markets. Actual pay will be determined based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. The position is also eligible for quarterly incentive compensation.